After a rough first half, the Philadelphia Union pulled off one of the most memorable comeback wins in team history. We dive into all things regarding the cheat code/magician/God that is Ilsinho as well as the other 10 players that watched him win this game for us. It was such a fun night and I think it made for a fun episode.
- Rough first half, Red Bulls executed well
- Praying for a point at half time
- Bad at throw-ins
- Obviously a good second half
- Ilsinho, is there an actual way to stop him?
- Loved the stadium atmosphere and looking up at the dead red bull fans afterwards
- Updated Power Rankings
- Field issues/Steel situation
- Open Cup preview