One thing that you need to know about the staff at The Brotherly Game is that we are a tight knit group that never takes ourselves too seriously. So when I posted the question "All I want for Christmas is _____", it was only fitting to get all types of responses. I separated the answers into 3 categories.
Please don't take us too seriously, we're only trying to have a good time for the holidays.
Some of the more serious answers went with on the field needs.
- Barry Evans: 3 left footers and a creative midfielder.
- Heather Reppert: A forward that can strike from outside of the box and a creative Midfielder.
- Frank Cobbina: Some talented midfielders
- William Murphy: 8 quality players and 2 DPs
- Matt Ralph: Creativity added to the midfield, a left back and a backup goalkeeper who will seriously challenge MacMath for a starting spot.
- Matt Reppert: An actual player signing that makes the team much better
Some went for the jugular and didn't mince words.
- Andrew Stoltzfus: To be appointed general manager
- Eryin Wandel: A new owner.
- Eugene Rupinski: An idea of what the Union is doing.
- Phil Schwarz: Peter Nowak back in charge
- Nicholas D. Youngstein: MLS Cup. Maybe Santa can just gift it to us since this inept Front Office will never put an actual championship team together.
- Doop Cast: Some ambition from the FO.
- John Rossi: A direction.
And of course, we have the fashion conscious and jokesters
- Justin F.: Hackworth's two front teeth
- Dan Kenworthy: A Booze Cruz
- Ed Welsh: A better set of scarves release by the team next season.
- Rich Ransom: The new kit to not look terrible.
Wishing you all the best of the holiday season - whatever holidays you're celebrating. - The Brotherly Game