Here are some various tidbits ahead of tomorrow afternoon's match between Philadelphia and D.C. United (2:00 PM Eastern/
6abc LiveWell HD Network and WQMY-TV with J.P. Dellacamera and Kyle Martino, 1:30 PM pre-game show).
For the visiting Union, no additions following the match against Colorado: Shea Salinas is out with a left fibula fracture, while Jordan Harvey is "probable" with a left groin strain. Danny Mwanga has apparently fully recovered from his left groin strain.
For D.C. United: midfielder Brandon Barklage, keeper Andrew Quinn, and defenders Rodney Wallace and Juan Manuel Peña are out with a left ACL tear, a right meniscus tear, a left fibula fracture and a right quad strain respectively. Midfielder Clyde Simms is listed as probable with a left calf strain.
Philadelphia (4-4-2): Seitz; Harvey, Gonzalez, Califf, Orozco Fiscal; Mapp, Miglioranzi, Fred, Torres; Mwanga, Le Toux
D.C. United (4-4-2): Hamid; Burch, Talley, James, McTavish; Quaranta, Boskovic, King, Najar; Hernandez, Allsopp
- United's Andy Najar leads the team with three goals and Rodney Wallace leads the team with two assists. That's all you need to know about D.C.'s offense.
- United has allowed a ridiculous 14 goals from the 76th minute on. Philadelphia has scored 8 goals from the 76th minute on. So, you know... another Danny Mwanga stoppage time special, perhaps?
- Alex Prus will be the match referee. The Union have seen Prus once before: in Kansas City where Michael Orozco was ejected after receiving two yellow cards in a 2-0 loss.
- Cristian Arrieta and Fred are both one yellow card away from receiving suspensions.
- The Union are expected to have the following players on the bench, available to sub in: Knighton, Arrieta, Nakazawa, Coudet, Moreno, Okugo, McInerney.
- Kickoff is officially scheduled for 2:06 PM Eastern.
- Join us for the gamethread. It will be up in time for first touch.