Arguably the one position where the team feels the most comfortable in.
With Jeff Parke gone Sheanon becomes the most experienced member of the back line. Is he ready to step up and take the leadership role? There are big shoes to fill for a back line that was average but is expected to improve. Sheanon's aggressiveness makes him a threat up the pitch.
Keegan Rosenberry (Sophomore at Georgetown). Rosenberry was a starter at right back for a solid Georgetown team that had one of the stingiest defenses in the nation and showed skill on the offense end creating chances with his crosses. He played 90 plus minutes in nearly every game and finished with three assists, two that set up game-winners.
Colton Storm (Sophomore at UNC) - Colton earned a few starts his freshman year and began living up the hype he received as a high school recruit. Colton was ranked 33 out of Top Drawer Soccer's Top 150. He is aggressive both defensively and up the field but has a long way to go to make an impact for the Union.
- 2014 Philadelphia Union Depth Chart - Goalkeepers
- 10 Union Academy Seniors Sign to Play College Soccer
- The Forgotten Story of the Tampa Bay Mutiny
- A Look to the Future - Philadelphia Union Formations of 2014
- HOT TOPIC QUESTION: Have the Philadelphia Union Done Enough to Make the Playoffs?
- Much Edu: Will the "E" Make a Difference?