It seems to me that with the changing of the guard at coach some players have been winners and some have been losers. I wanted to start a discussion to see what everyone thought about how that plays out in the future. Here are my picks on winners/losers:
1. Jack Mac - No doubt here, went from not playing to starting and scoring goals
2. Antoine Hoppenot - Goes from never playing to super-sub who changes games
3. Amobi Okugo - Consistent playing time, even out of position, is a win. Also, he's a beast
4. Leo Pajoy - Having help up top has opened up his creativity
5. Michael Farfan - Vote of confidence as the playmaker, and he's responded well
1. Gabriel Gómez - His playing time has been cut, and I expect it to be cut more as Okugo moves to MF
2. Raymon Gaddis - With Okugo playing CB Williams is back at RB, and Gaddis is back on the bench
3. Roger Torres - Even coming back from injury, he's barely sniffed the field
4. Jorge Perlaza - Nowak had to have wanted him, right?
5. Josue Martinez - He finally got a little run. I thought he we gonna be a winner here, but Hoppenot jumped him.