Soon to include Zach Pfeffer, if things go according to plan.
It probably doesn't come as much of a surprise to many of you that the Union's signing of 15-year-old FC Delco product Zach Pfeffer has garnered a lot of attention both locally (as readers of today's Philadelphia Daily News can certainly attest) and nationally. In case you haven't read enough about him, we now present a roundup of some of the coverage regarding the Union and its newest player...
- Homegrown talent Pfeffer signs deal with Union [Christopher A. Vito, Delaware County Daily Times]
- Union signs 15-year-old [Kerith Gabriel, Philadelphia Daily News]
- Union Sign First Home-Grown Player Zach Pfeffer [Keith Hickey, Goal.com]
- Union sign Pfeffer [Ed Farnsworth, Philly Soccer Page]
- HOME GROWN Union sign local product Zach Pfeffer [Philly Soccer News]
- Bend it like... Pfeffer [Jen Howard, WHYY's NewsWorks]
- Union sign Upper Dublin High player, 15 [Marc Narducci, Philadelphia Inquirer]
- Philadelphia Union sign Pa. teen to contract [Morning Call]
- Team Signs 15-Year-Old [New York Times] (admittedly, this is just a rather brief AP report, but apparently it was actually published in today's New York Times -- on page B17, to be exact)
- Union sign 15-year-old midfielder Pfeffer [Miami Herald]